3.09.2007

Good. In disguise...

Well, it's official. We aren't building the beautiful new house. I'm mostly over it at this point. I just can't believe it's all come down to the fact that the house did not fit on the lot. Something I think we all believe builders should have figured out before any papers are signed. Can't say I'd recommend our builder to anyone even if they do build nice houses. Let this be a warning to ask even the silliest of questions: Are you sure my house will fit on the lot?

I'm going with the attitude that this really is a good thing. Very hard to do considering the hours and weekends spent looking at brick, stone, paint colors, lighting, granite...the list goes on and on. BUT, there is a house out there for us. And maybe, just possibly, one better than this one.

Work has been crazy busy, so this will have to be a short post. Jason leaves very soon for a long Japan trip. I'm sure I'll occupy myself somehow, but not having him around will be hard.

I couldn't be more happy that it's FRIDAY! Happy weekend to you all~

No comments: