2.05.2008

SUPER Good.

How about the Giants SUPER win Sunday against the Patriots?! I may not be a true fan of either team, but it was quite enjoyable watching Peyton's little brother stick it to Tom Brady! I was reading some articles on ESPN yesterday and there were some hilarious quotes regarding the pitiful performance of the once undefeated and dominating Pats~

The fact is the Patriots were out-everythinged by the Giants. Brady, the human grass stain, was sacked five times. And when he wasn't sacked, he was knocked to the ground. He spent more time on the turf than fertilizer.
Brady said his injured ankle wasn't a problem. He's right. The problem was that the New England offensive line had a meltdown on the worst possible night. Tom Petty could have pass protected better.


Sorry to all of the Patriots fans out there...

On the baby front~ We're getting really close to finding out whether to buy lots of pink or blue! Then the fun really begins. :) Things have been pretty low key lately, so I'm trying to enjoy it before things get really busy.

What is up with the weather?! I have to say I am OVER the cold and ready for spring to arrive. It's 65 degrees right now...what kind of tease is that?! Of course, this time of year when you have warm weather it is followed by really nasty thunderstorms. Here's to spring getting here early...even though that dumb groundhog saw his shadow.

I'm trying to be good about taking some belly shots. Here is the progress so far - seems to be a little something there. ;)
*Please excuse the harsh sun in the 2nd picture. Note to self: take this picture at a different time of day!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to find out he big news. I'm not making an outloud prediction because it drove me crazy when people would say "oh you're definately having a girl/boy." Also, GO GIANTS! Those SEC QBs are the best!

rebecca said...

We were THRILLED at the Superbowl outcome. When we were in Mass it was hard not to be a Red Sox fan, but we HATE the Patriots. So happy for Eli.
Cute belly shots. Can't wait to hear. Have fun shopping when you find out. :)

Alyson said...

OMG HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!!

I ALMOST CAN'T STAND IT :-)

WHEN DO YOU FIND OUT IF IT'S A LIL KIMMIE OR A LIL JASON?? I CAN'T WAIT!!

MAKE SURE I'M ON THE INVITE LIST FOR A SHOWER SOMEWHERE. I BUY GOOD BABY STUFF!

XOXOXO

Courtney said...

Love these shots & love that baby in your belly!!

DeeDee said...

The pictures are a great idea! Either sex is awesome, but I'm seeing you with a little boy... perhaps I'm a little biased on this subject :-) Take Care