Good Things.
This will have to be a drive-by post. So much to do and so little time. Sigh. Just wanted to try to catch up a bit on the ol' blog. First, as most of you already know... Kennedy is doing to have a baby sister! :) I wasn't all too surprised - definitely excited though. The girls will be very close and should have lots of fun together. We'll see if I can survive the next year and a half! ;)
Other big news ... we are going to build a house! Call us crazy since we have a new baby coming in March, BUT we found this wonderful new neighborhood within our price range and decided to take the leap! The builder seems like a good one and the house will have everything we want. It will be one we plan to stay in for many years to come. They should start in January and hopefully we close in June. Now... the scary part of this is that our house will be going on the market within the next week or so! Yikes! I can picture it now... 2 adults, a toddler and a newborn in a tiny smidge of an apartment for several months. That will be worse-case scenario. Everyone pray that somehow we get to stay in our current house for as long as possible - not that I don't want it to sell! ;)
So, funny how unborn baby #2 is not getting near the attention or thoughts as Kennedy did before she was born. Time is hard to come by these days... trying to Christmas shop (eeek, let the panic attack begin), think about new baby girl names, furniture, bedding. Whew. I am in serious need of a leave of absence from work! ha. Thankfully I am off the week before Christmas so hopefully some of that time can be used for name-storming. :)
I am working hard to get my pictures caught up, but it's a slow process these days. Took some very cute ones of Kylie/Kennedy when we went for a visit a couple of weeks ago. And SOMEHOW I have got to find time to work on our Christmas cards - need a super cute pic of little K in one of her fabulous Christmas outfits. Must. Get. With. The. Program.
Hope everyone is well... and I'll try to get back more often!
1 comment:
Aww Kim, I'm so glad to hear the exciting news, but girl I don't envy you!! Well on the home stuff :) We are unpacking..unpacking..unpacking..where did all this stuff come from!?!? Please call me when you are in town next I would love to see you all!!!
Post a Comment