1.14.2010

A Good Saga and a little snow.

The name saga continues...thank you all for voting! Didn't realize how popular Chloe would be~ Unfortunately, it's a name that's pretty much off the radar. If it were up to me, this baby girl would have been named right after the holidays, but with men getting involved it's going to take a little longer. I *think* (big THINK) we are down to Payton Elizabeth or Allie Grace now. Go figure! A new name always seems to crop up just as I think we have a good list going. I'm still hoping that this decision gets made in the next week, but you just never know. ;)

I guess work could count as another continuing saga... have had several meetings already to discuss what my plans are after BG2. Major decisions to be made soon. I have another meeting tomorrow that I'm slightly anxious over. Just not sure how things are going to turn out. In my ideal world, working part-time would be fabulous! I know it will be good no matter what in the end, but I'm struggling with how to balance and how much of myself I want to take away from the baby girls. All of us have this struggle at some point or another. Stay tuned. Just hope I can get past my meeting tomorrow. Lots going on at work right now with a big meeting next month that I'm planning.

I'm looking forward to this weekend - Christie and Kylie are coming for a visit and Courtney is hosting a little lunch to celebrate BG2 and allowing me some much-needed time with the girls. :) Should be a fun weekend and hoping to put my new lens to work!

We survived the bitter cold and little snow last week. So glad to be coming back to normal temps. I don't mind winter but weeks of below freezing temps are just not what we're used to around here! I felt homebound and was afraid to get Kennedy out too much. I did have to get some photos, but not to worry... we weren't out long!




Almost Friday - hooray. I am definitely living for the weekends right now and counting down the days of not working from home anymore! That is something that definitely isn't in the cards for after BG2. It was great while K was not walking and not the needy 18-month-old she's turned into, but it's time to let that go!! Whew. Back soon with some nursery details, I hope! Oh, and a FINAL NAME, perhaps??

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love lil K in that hat-it made me bust out laughing!!! and when she stands next to her papa...whoa buddy-talk about similiarities! (maybe payton/allie will be a spitting image of her momma!!). can't wait to see you saturday. xoxo.

rebecca said...

Good luck with your meeting, hope all goes as you want.
Kennedy is so cute...I love her little winter outfit!