6.16.2008

I'm here...and still doing Good.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Between work and that mile-long to do list I haven't been able to keep up with much more. ;) I finally uploaded my pictures from the Knoxville shower (from over a month ago - thank you very much)! Highlights are below. The nursery is really coming together and WILL be finished after this weekend, so I will definitely be sharing those pictures next week. Hoping to catch up on the rest this week so I will be ready when Miss K decides to come out and meet us. :) Lord knows I will probably have my camera permanently attached to my face after that! Ha.

Big news for Courtney today~ yay! So, so happy for Courtney & Michael. All of their waiting will be over very soon! And I can't wait to meet precious little Lizzie. We're both just praying that Kennedy will wait on them to return home before she makes her debut.

Life couldn't be much busier these days. Guess I should get used to it, huh?! ;) After seeing all of Raven's beautiful photos from Destin...I am more than ready for our vacation in September~ and looking forward to some lovely cocktails then too! :)

EEK - I cannot believe the baby countdown now says 30 days... where did this time go?


1 comment:

Courtney said...

30 days!! HOLY S*&T!!!
My baby better get here soon-she has to meet Miss Kennedy first!!!!
Love you!