Finally got our couples shower pictures uploaded. I think I'm starting to catch up on some things. Yay! Here are some favorites:
I somehow let my 2-year blog anniversary slip by earlier this week... wow, I've really been doing this for two years?! Time...won't you slow down just a little? It just doesn't seem that long ago. I'm at least hoping the frequency of my posts increase with time. ;) Two this week - I'm on a roll! Hee.
**I'd like to take a minute to wish the lovely Anna a Happy, Happy 30th Birthday!! I think she's at the lake avoiding contact with the outside world.** ;)
And if anyone is interested in what Jason has been up to lately...just take a look -
He's been fishing about three times in the last month and is ready to go back again whenever he can. For now he's on baby watch though, so the fish will have to wait! ;)
More later~





4 comments:
Everyone looks so pretty at the shower - as usual! And you, with your tiny little tummy! So sweet.
Your posts *better* increase when Miss Kennedy arrives - I will be expecting constant updates! :)
So glad to have the "onlslaught" of posts from you ~ tee hee.
Love the photos!
EXACTLY Raven!! I love the Kimmie posts!!
You have two new posts! How long was I gone?! I'm so happy to see all the pics since I had to miss the shower. I can't wait to see the nursery and Kennedy! I know, I know 25 more days. I can wait-because it will go by sooo fast.
Thanks for the shout out. 30 isn't so bad.
Post a Comment